Friday, September 9

Hey LLL's Quit Your Bitchin!

Hey Just Danny...

Thank you for the invite.....

Here is the first post I have ever done in my life~!


The aftermath of Hurricane Kristina and the subsequent flooding of New Orleans has left us with many questions. My question is why the LLL think this is an opportunity to score political points instead of pulling together and doing whatever it takes to help those people affected. I do know many LLL's are part of the rescue and recovery process but the ones who are incessantly whining, pointing fingers, or using this to further divide this country for their own agenda is beyond the pale.

Grow up, LLL's... stop bitching and sniping... or as an Independent I will remember your actions come 2008.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com