Wednesday, October 26

The Diverse, Tolerant, Inclusive Left

Maryland's Republican Lt. Governor, Michael Steele has announced his candidacy for the US Senate seat being vacated by Paul Sarbanes (D). Steele is also a black man.

Demonrat hack Steve Gilliard at "News Blog" (link in title) apparently finds black Republicans upsetting. Is it because they're black? Or is it because they're Republicans? Take a gander at Little Stevie's artwork, and you tell me.

I's Simple Sambo and I's running
for the Big House


I'm not sure what to call this, other than disgusting. Racist also fits, obviously. I wonder how this image, courtesy of a rabid Democrat, would play among Maryland's voters. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the work of a progressive.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com