Saturday, October 15

Let there be light - I mean college basketball

Yes, it is that time of year again. We can look forward to hoops galore in the coming weeks and months. Proof once again that there is a God. Midnight Madness at the University of Kentucky resulted in a sea of blue, screaming and cheering.

I wasn't there. I am actually a University of Louisville Cardinals Fan. But, even if I bleed red instead of blue, this still gives me chills. And yes, I could be BOTH a CATS and CARDS fan.

But I ain't wearing no stupid blue afro wig.

Now Rick Pitino - the best basketball coach that ever lived worked his team in a no frills, gut wrenching killer workout last night in front of a smaller crowd. No showboating, just all out physical torture.


Go CATS!
Go CARDS!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com