Friday, October 14

Nite Of Hope......

I guess you could say this is a PREMIER viewing, .. YOU are the VERY first audience for this site- it is published to the web, but not yet "announced." There are only about 4 people who have seen it yet, until now. It is easiest if you just visit the link (the title of the post is a link) and see what it is, rather than I explain it. There is a video there to watch that helps explain it all. I have been "out of pocket" lately because I have been working on this project. I sure could use ya'll to help me. After you visit the sight and watch the video, could you answer some questions for me? There is also a link at the bottom of this post to a Press Release about this event.




Questions:

  1. Do you understand WHAT this event is?
  2. Do you believe this is a worthy cause?
  3. What do you think about this being an elegant evening with entertainment instead of a "soup line?"
  4. What do you think about the video?
  5. What do you think about the Press Release

Here is the Press Release

MANY MANY THANKS in advance......

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com