Saturday, October 15

Where I Stand

If it costs me every friend I have, I will not go along to get along.

If it costs me every friend I have, I will do what I know and believe in my heart to be right even if it is not popular or supported by others.

If it costs me every friend I have, I will withhold my opinions until I have all the facts.

I will not accuse someone of lying, cheating, stealing, or illegal conduct on the suspicions of others. I will wait for all the facts to be made known.

If it costs me every friend I have, I will walk in integrity, I will remain neutral, I will not do to someone else the wrong that has been done to so many I care about.

If it costs me every friend I have, I will remain true to who I am and what I believe.

I believe my friends will respect and honor this.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com