Saturday, November 12

Before You Get Your Panties in a Wad, PLEASE Just Read!

As many of you already know, I was very aggressive in covering the Terri Schiavo case, and I was very much against her being killed- let alone the manner in which they chose to carry our her death sentence. Even if you believe Terri "wanted" to die (and in this manner), I hope you can agree that killing elderly or chronically ill people who DON'T want to die should not be practiced in America. I also hope you agree that the LAW should be followed no matter WHAT your personal feelings or decisions would be.

In my research on the Terri case, I found that many used a "loophole" to practice euthanasia. As we see from the cute pic posted by Mafia Princess last night, it is possible to be "uncommunicative" but yet still be "healthy." If you were KEPT incoherent, it is easy to make the case that you are.

Please click the title above for an article that outlines this very well. It is a long piece, but if you take the time to read it, I honestly believe that you will be sincerely angered by what is happening in SOME cases throughout this great country.

WHY AM I POSTING THIS TODAY?

It has NOTHING to do with the Zombies List post. It has to do with news I received at about 8:15 AM. It will take me a bit to gather all the pertinent info and put it together in a "coherent" way. But for starters- if you are interested, you can go read HERE. June Maxam is the editor of North County Gazette and co-publisher of The Empire Journal. Now it is HER OWN FATHER in DANGER.

If the article above (in the title link) is toooooo looooong for you- but you would like to know the gist of the article- you can go HERE.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com