Thursday, January 12

An LGC Zombie Time Exclusive

Compliments of Zombie. A photo journal of a day in the life of a typical San Fransican Bohemian.

Hey, I've long ago forgotten how to post things to LGC, so I'll just leave this as a comment in case someone wants to do the work of upgrading it to a post.

I've just finished a new zombie report that is so odd that I'm pretty sure Charles will never feature it -- which leaves the door open for LGC to have a zombie exclusive! Here it is:

http://www.zombietime.com/my_san..._francisco_day/

Definitely my strangest report ever -- just a sort of photo diary of a typical bohemian day in San Francisco. That's right -- no protesters, no crazy signs (well, a couple of crazy signs) -- merely a peek into a day in the life of zombie. Entertaining in its own strange way, since it covers a lot of unrelated topics, each noteworthy in its own right.

OK, I'll stop blabbing now and let you all enjoy the report!
zombie | 01.12.06 - 3:58 pm |



Update:Now also at LGF, but we do have exclusive zombie commentary :-)

Mackie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com