Tuesday, February 21

Confronting the "Blue State of Mind"

I don't like to post here just to point you to a post at my own blog. I had intended this as a follow-up to Mack's post about Grushka's sinister "I Hope Cheney's Shooting Victim Dies" diary.

I posted it at Canis Iratus instead because it turned out to be very long. Even after I chopped most of it out. If you read it, I hope you'll find it worth your time: Diary of a Blue State of Mind.

My intentions in writing it are explained there ("Adventures first," said the Gryphon in an impatient tone: "explanations take such dreadful time.") and I don't think I need to add any more. Not in a time when political differences are so sharp that serious people talk casually about civil war.

By the way, anybody who wants to come into my head-space and criticize the furniture is more than welcome.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com