Wednesday, April 12

Can You Spell B.A.C.K.F.I.R.E.


While I place little faith in polls, espcially Zogby's polling service, I do find the following interesting.

Recent images of seas of illegal aliens marching in cities across the U.S. are having a far greater negative than positive impact on the foreigners' cause, according to a new poll.


WND.com also links to the following story on the real message of the protestors that are now wrapping themselves in the American flag (like we couldn't tell it was a ploy to curry favor with the ill-informed).

Marchers say gringos, not illegals, have to go Activists turn tables, offer no amnesty for 'non-indigenous' on 'our Continent'Marchers

My neighborhood has houses and apartments filled with illegal Mexican immigrants. While most keep a low profile, and "obey the laws" (so as not to attract attention to themselves) the fact remains they are breaking the law by their very presences in this state. I've stood in line to vote knowing the people in front of me, who were completely non-English speaking were most likely not here legally, nor were they entitled to vote. While I have compassion for their plight and what they might have left behind in Mexico, they should be deported back to their country of origin.

This is a huge problem and the only solution I personally support is locking down the borders, deporting anyone not here legally, then reworking the immigration policy and procedure before anyone is let back in. If you are caught, you go back unless you've committed a crime for which you should be jailed.

But they don't let me make the rules.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com